Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance
Let’s face it…here in Westchester County, the Bronx, Queens and Rockland, you depend on your heating and air conditioning systems all year round, year after year! And when your system has problems causing it not to heat or cool effectively, that can be a great inconvenience. It also may require costly repairs to resolve the problem(s).
That’s why Yost & Campbell Heating, Cooling & Generators strongly recommends annual maintenance of your heating and cooling equipment – to help prolong the life of your equipment and to ensure that the units operate as safely as possible. We also suggest that you enroll in the Yost & Campbell Home Comfort Club – the maintenance program for your Heating and Air Conditioning systems.
Membership in our Home Comfort Club includes the following benefits:
- Annual Maintenance of your Heating and/or Air Conditioning equipment (Without an Agreement, a Maintenance visit can run $165 and up).
- Unlimited Diagnostic Service Calls – When having a problem with your Heating and/or Air Conditioning equipment, Yost & Campbell Heating, Cooling & Generators will send our qualified Service Professional to your home or business to diagnose the problem*, at no charge. (The price for a service call can run $145 and up for non–members.)
- Yost & Campbell Heating, Cooling & Generators does not charge our Home Comfort Club members a premium when they need a service call in the evenings, on weekends or on holidays! You get Unlimited Service Calls, no matter when you need them! (Non–members will pay $205 and up for an emergency service call during off hours!)
- On those occasions when parts are needed to repair your system, we will apply a 5% discount to the price of those parts.
- When the Yost & Campbell Service Professional is doing the maintenance on your heating equipment, they will also check your Water Heater (tank) at no charge. (Additional fees may apply for maintenance of wall hung, tankless water heaters.)
Membership in the Yost & Campbell Home Comfort Club is a great value for the price!
Interested in more information? Just call us at (800) 640–9678 to speak to a Customer Service Representative. Or click here "Schedule Maintenance" to request a call back for more information and to schedule an assessment of your equipment for membership in the Home Comfort Club. **
* Please keep in mind that additional charges may apply for parts and/or labor, depending on what the Service Professional determines is the cause of the problem.
** Membership in the Home Comfort Club is contingent on our assessment of the equipment to ensure that it is eligible for coverage. Although there is a charge for the assessment visit, if your equipment does qualify and you do purchase the Agreement, we will deduct half of the service charge from the Agreement price for the first year. Please call Yost & Campbell for more information!